NEED HELP WITH ALL THOSE LEAVES?
Thousands of individuals donate their time and efforts each year
to raking and winterizing yards for senior and disabled neighbors
who cannot do the work themselves.
When is Rake Up Boise?
Saturday, November 11, 2017
When is the application deadline?
October 20, 2017 for both teams and recipients.
Volunteer To Help - Create a Team of at Least 6 Volunteers
GOT AN ENTHUSIASTIC GROUP OF VOLUNTEERS READY TO RAKE LEAVES THIS FALL?
In 2016 nearly 6,000 volunteers participated in Rake Up Boise™ and raked almost 800 yards (a record number!) of Boise senior and disabled citizens - and we are ready to do it again this year! Thanks to all of NeighborWorks Boise's volunteers for making Rake Up Boise™ the largest volunteer event in the state of Idaho!
• Have an enthusiastic group of at least 6 people, with a team captain
• Supply your own rakes and gloves (leaf bags provided)
• Commit to completing your raking assignment
• Contact your assigned resident to let them know when you are raking
• Contribute a $25 registration fee to cover the cost of leaf bags. (If you are a sponsor team, nonprofit organization or school affiliated group, waivers are available.)
• Register by October 20, 2017
Over 65 years old or disabled
Live within the Boise or Garden City city limits
Reside at the stated residence at the time of the event
Register by October 20, 2017
HELP OTHERS RAKE IN THE BENEFITS FROM YOUR DONATION
Please help us BUY A BUNDLE of bags to ensure we can continue to rake the yards of our neighbors in need for years to come!